NAP Course Curriculum
Take the first step towards a career you will love now!
NAP Coaching Academy course curriculum is designed for you to become an Elite Coach, N.A.P. & NLP Practitioner in just one (1) year.
The Basic Assumptions of Human Behavior
Most traditional approaches for dealing with human behavior focus on the symptoms, not the cause. And even when “experts” believe that they have identified the cause, they operate on assumptions that limit the ability to create a fundamental change. The benefits of applying N.A.P. are that you can help people avoid years of frustration, pain and therapy by eliminating assumptions and getting to the root of the issue.
Introduction (Overview) to understanding Language, Communication, Behavior and Representational Systems
N.A.P. Academy teaches our practitioners extremely focused skills to help them bypass the “noise” that prevents us from thinking clearly. You will understand that each individual has specific ways that they interpret language and ways that they communicate. By mastering the skills and strategies as a N.A.P./N.L.P. practitioner you will have a more refined ability to create change in clients, be a more effective leader and have a mastery over communication that can be used in sales, leadership, team building, conflict resolution and more!
Understanding N.A.P. as a process for change
N.A.P. is not “theory”. It is a system of proven strategies that have been used for decades to create positive change. It constantly evolves bringing only the best proven developments in neuroscience.
Becoming a World Class N.A.P. Practitioner
As you examine the foundations of coaching, you’ll also explore how learning occurs through an interactive process of conceptualization, experience, reflection and integration. You’ll examine the conditions required for learning to happen because not all experiences will trigger learning.
Topics include but not limited to:
- Curiosity as a learned skill
One of the greatest assets of a N.A.P. practitioner is their ability to question everything and remain in a constant state of curiosity. Learn the mindset that will keep you in a constant state of wonder.
- Ladder of Inference theory & its application to coaching
The Ladder of Inference theory describes the thinking process that we go through, usually without realizing it, to get from a fact to a decision or action. Learn how to recognize this with clients to help them make more informed decisions that they will immediately put into action.
- Active Listening
As you examine the foundations of coaching, you’ll also explore how learning occurs through an iterative process of conceptualization, experience, reflection and integration. You’ll examine the conditions required for learning to happen because not all experiences will trigger learning.
- Four Levels of Listening Distractions, interruptions, and shiny objects are contagious and if you are easily distracted or multitasking, or just don’t have a long attention span, it’s likely that those individuals you have the privilege of leading, are talking, but you’re not really listening.
- Understanding Rapport
People like people who are like themselves. People will only open up and allow someone to influence them if they trust and respect the other person. a N.A.P. practitioner is extremely well versed in multiple disciplines that will allow them to get and maintain rapport in any situation.
- Beliefs of a Leader
• 10 Primary Principles of Extraordinary Practitioners
• Depth and Breadth of Influence
• The Power of Relationships
- The Impact of Contribution – As a leader if you are only giving with the outcome to receive you can never achieve true fulfillment. The acts of a true leader come from pure contribution from your heart without expectations. It changes your chemistry and your identity to who you really are and those that want a leader will find you.
- Everything is a Program or Pattern
You will learn how to identify programs and patterns in individuals and have the tools to help guide them to a desired state or outcome. Once identified you will use the learned skills to assist them in rewriting their own programs or patterns to something that will serve them at the highest level.
- Operating Systems
Would you agree that your mind is the most powerful supercomputer on the planet? Think of your laptop, tablet, even your smartphone. They are constantly having the Operating System (OS) and software programs updated. As we grow and become more sophisticated over time we also need an upgrade. We need to evaluate and upgrade our OS.
- Body changes every 2 years, only constant is our programming . Our cells are constantly regenerating. Science has shown that every last cell in our body after 2 years is comprised of brand new cells. The only thing that prevents us from living a healthy life free of old patterns is the programming that we are holding on to. The memories, beliefs, rules, values and patterns that become the software that their whole life will be determined by.
- Create change in your clients by improving their OS
Changing their programming and coding as a N.A.P. Practitioner you will have the knowledge, skills and resources to help affect change in your clients NOW without years of frustration, pain and therapy.
- Curiosity as a learned skill
SmartN.A.P. is a proven system to affect change. By understanding how to identify the bugs in your client’s operating system and software, you will be able to literally reprogram those experiences, beliefs, rules and values to help them live the life they deserve and desire.
5 Keys to Reprogram Destructive Software That Is Ruining Your Brain
- Identify The Source Code
- Identify Critical Updates
- Decompile Corrupt Program and Create Upgrade
- Install New Operating System
- Test Compatibility and Debug
The Foundation Of N.A.P. Coaching
Coaching rules of engagement
- Ethics & Standards for the Professional Coach
Structure of a Coaching Session
- Initial Session
Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. The initial session is where you begin laying the framework for what the engagement will look like and prepare the client with expectations for success.
- Per Session
Establishing the agreement for the current session. What is it the client wants to work on today? What will make the next 30 minutes most worthwhile? Establishing a focus.
Coaching Presence – Ability to be fully conscious and create spontaneous relationship with the client, employing a style that is open, flexible and confident, tools, or questions.
- Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
- Well Formed Goals
- Establish Rapport
- The Power of Questions
- 5 Keys to asking Intelligently
- Precision Model, Types of Questions
- Direct Communication•
- Mind, Body, Spirit – Skills, Tactics and Mindset
- 4 Quadrants
- Trance states, Patterns, Programming
- Identify the Gap
- Closing the Gap
Create A Plan for Transformation – New Program Designing Actions
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Planning- Setting Long-Term and Short-Term Goals for the COACHEE
- Managing Progress and Accountability
3 Year Planning Session- Setting Long-Term and Short-Term Goals for the COACH
Now that you have all the skills to be a top N.A.P. and N.L.P. Practitioner the next thing you will need is the knowledge of how to actually create a profitable business as a coach! Learn what sets you apart from the competition, how to identify your ideal client, how to create a marketing plan and then create short term, mid-term and long term goals with a plan to achieve them.
- Strategic Planning Session
- Business formalities